[pfSense] pf vrs mono?

Andrew @ ATMlogic.ca andrew at atmlogic.ca
Tue May 1 09:33:22 EDT 2012

Most, if not all setups would be behind an existing firewall  (typical setup
would be in an office, gives 'easy' access to the network for phone, tablets
etc.  As well as giving guests access if required.

I also have a number of hotel/fuel station hot spots that would have a
direct connection to the internet (public ip)

So I think your exactly on it.  In all my testing / setup the WAN would be
getting a private (192.168/16) address.  So is block ON by default?  (And
guessing off by default in Mono?)