[pfSense] pfBlocker errors

k_o_l k_o_l at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 00:06:39 EDT 2012

I'm getting the following errors after installing pfBlocker,  I tried
increasing the firewall maximum table size but still getting the errors, has
anyone experience or has solution to this?

There were error(s) loading the rules: /tmp/rules.debug:21: cannot define
table pfBlockerAsia: Cannot allocate memory

/tmp/rules.debug:23: cannot define table pfBlockerEurope: Cannot allocate
memory

/tmp/rules.debug:25: cannot define table pfBlockerNorthAmerica: Cannot
allocate memory

/tmp/rules.debug:27: cannot define table pfBlockerOceania: Cannot allocate
memory

/tmp/rules.debug:29: cannot define table pfBlockerTopSpammers: Cannot
allocate memory

pfctl: Syntax error in config file: pf rules not loaded The line in question
reads [21]: table <pfBlockerAsia> persist file
"/var/db/aliastables/pfBlockerAsia.txt"

sam