[pfSense] Vlan Trunk

steel max steelmax11136 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 13:08:21 EDT 2012

Dear All,

 I am trying to implement a wireless network on my corporate environment
using, Authentication by Domain Controller windows AD & Radius on same
Server as well with Pfsense Captive Portal!
***Thanks to you guys for the help, I have done that in my testing zone!

 *ABOUT My Corporate Network:
*Our Corporate network is pretty much complicate to me. Its back-end is