[pfSense] pfBlocker errors

k_o_l k_o_l at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 18:36:18 EDT 2012

From: list-bounces at lists.pfsense.org [mailto:list-bounces at lists.pfsense.org]
On Behalf Of Waugh G
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 3:02 PM
To: pfSense support and discussion
Subject: Re: [pfSense] pfBlocker errors

On 05/01/2012 11:06 PM, k_o_l wrote:

I'm getting the following errors after installing pfBlocker,  I tried
increasing the firewall maximum table size but still getting the errors, has
anyone experience or has solution to this?

There were error(s) loading the rules: /tmp/rules.debug:21: cannot define
table pfBlockerAsia: Cannot allocate memory

/tmp/rules.debug:23: cannot define table pfBlockerEurope: Cannot allocate
memory

/tmp/rules.debug:25: cannot define table pfBlockerNorthAmerica: Cannot
allocate memory

/tmp/rules.debug:27: cannot define table pfBlockerOceania: Cannot allocate
memory

/tmp/rules.debug:29: cannot define table pfBlockerTopSpammers: Cannot
allocate memory

pfctl: Syntax error in config file: pf rules not loaded The line in question
reads [21]: table <pfBlockerAsia> persist file
"/var/db/aliastables/pfBlockerAsia.txt"

I seem to be having the same trouble with pf Blocker.
I tried fixing by adding to lists memory space. but no help.

It was working perfectly when I had 1GB of ram, the problem only started
after I upgraded to 2GB