[pfSense] pfsense hardware for a proxy, 1U w/ 12" depth

Ugo Bellavance ugob at lubik.ca
Wed May 2 19:08:07 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm looking for hardware to replace an ASA unit that only allows 5
concurrent VPN connections for road warrior by a pfsense unit.  However,
I need to have a proxy on the server to have reports or logs on who does
what on the internet, so I need a hard drive.  Also, the physical space
that I have for this unit is 1U and about 12" of depth.

I thought about soekris units, but anyone else has another idea?  The
other needs are quite simple, not that many internal users, no other VPN
tunnels.

Thanks,

Ugo