[pfSense] Hotel setup $$

Giles Coochey giles at coochey.net
Thu May 3 05:20:57 EDT 2012

My general contract rate for any hands on network work translates to
about $80 per hour.

You should ballpark a similar figure that as your labour costs.

Then add equipment costs / standing charges etc...

I think as long as you itemise your invoice and charge your fair rate
(assuming it takes you 4 hours because there is 4 hours of work and
you're not spending that time trying to work out what to do or how the
product you're selling should work) then the price is fair, if you
charge less then you're selling yourself short.

--
Best Regards,
Giles Coochey, CCNA Security, CCNA
giles.coochey at netsecspec.co.uk