[pfSense] pfsense hardware for a proxy, 1U w/ 12" depth

Ulrik Lunddahl ul at proconsult.dk
Thu May 3 07:45:48 EDT 2012

Hi!

I can sign that, we often sell those exact systems, and compatibility and stability is not an issue with fpSense.

We often use a 4 ports Intel Gigabit NIC too, and this specific one works with pfSense inbox drivers:

E1G44ET2	Intel Gigabit ET2 Quad Port Server Adapter

The atom processor is not going to route at Gigabit speed, but I have seen around half, with no optimizations made.

Works with VMware (Free) Hypervisor (ESXi) too, and so does pfSense, but you can also get the system with KVM/IP for remote assistance.

Med venlig hilsen, Best regards
Ulrik Lunddahl

Sales Manager - Salgschef
PROconsult Data A/S - Rugårdsvej 15 - 5000  Odense C
Tel: +45 63113333 - Tel dir: +45 63113341 - Mobil: +45 26363341 - Fax: +45 63113344
E-mail: ul at proconsult.dk - Web site: www.proconsult.dk

VSP - Infrastructure Optimization Solutions
VSP - Business Continuity
VTSP - VMware Infrastructure Virtualization
vExpert - 2009, 2010, 2012