[pfSense] is pfSense the right choice?

Noam Birnbaum noam at maccentricsolutions.com
Thu May 3 13:55:29 EDT 2012

Good call, David --

They current have dual WAN -- 40/40 WiMAX and 50/10 cable.  I expect that as they grow these pipes will at least double.

As for their *expectations* -- they are a web development startup in San Francisco, so… they have very high expectations.  They'll swallow whatever bandwidth they can get.  They bark when a Youtube video stutters once.  I need an extremely solid solution for them.  I would go Cisco except no experience with it.