[pfSense] Anyone here used Netgate hardware for home use?

Dave Riesz dave at riesz.net
Fri May 4 11:34:45 EDT 2012

Justin,

I don't use Netgate's m1n1wall, itself, but a few years ago I put
together an identical unit myself with hardware I bought from Netgate.
 The Alix board works great.  I only use two of the three network
ports, though, and I haven't upgraded to pfSense 2.x, yet.

I've got a 25 Mb connection to Verizon and I can easily saturate it
through the Alix router.

Dave Riesz