[pfSense] Captive Portal Error

Mattias Hemmingsson mattias.hemmingsson at elino.se
Sat May 5 03:28:49 EDT 2012

Im using an old one 1.2.2

// Mattias

----- Ursprungligt meddelande -----
Från: "Luis G. Coralle" <luiscoralle at gmail.com>
Till: "pfSense support and discussion" <list at lists.pfsense.org>
Skickat: lördag, 5 maj 2012 3:35:52
Ämne: Re: [pfSense] Captive Portal Error

2012/5/4 Mattias Hemmingsson < mattias.hemmingsson at elino.se >

Hi

So I'm trying to get my captive portal to work.
I have isolated network on one nice and have aktivated the portal on
thet nic.
The traffic gets blocked but i never get any login.

The thing is I have put up nat som if you surfing to port 80 and 443 on
the pfsens you get send to my webbserver.
And then i have som snort up and running.
So im thinking is that witch is making the portal not to work.

Do you think the same ? before Im gona tear it all down.

Reagrds Mattias
_______________________________________________ List mailing list
List at lists.pfsense.org

Hi, what version of PFSense are you using?

-- Luis G. Coralle
Departamento de Informática
Facultad de Ciencias Médicas
Universidad Nacional del Comahue
Av. Luis Toschi y Los Arrayanes
Cipolletti - Río Negro
Tel. 0299 - 4782603 INT. 24 / Fax 0299 - 4776140
http://medicina.uncoma.edu.ar/

List at lists.pfsense.org