[pfSense] pfsense hardware for a proxy, 1U w/ 12" depth

Chuck Mariotti cmariotti at xunity.com
Mon May 14 11:30:10 EDT 2012

Thanks Vick,

The unit I'm using has two NICs built into the motherboard. One for WAN, One for LAN... IPKVM is shared on one of the ports. I've tried swapping the WAN/LAN IPKVM mapping, still no luck.

So maybe as you said, if I add physical NIC (3rd), then leave the IPKVM NIC free (just hooked up to the network), it would work. I will try to schedule a time to try this.

Chuck