[pfSense] CISCO VPN CLIENT 5.0.07.0410 CONNECTION TO PFSENSE 2.0.1

Vick Khera vivek at khera.org
Wed May 16 14:55:44 EDT 2012

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 5:39 PM, Antonio Cortes Alhambra (INCATEL)
<antonio.cortes at incatel.cl> wrote:
> someone has found the right combination of parameters settings to
> achieve the connection from a CISCO VPN CLIENT 5.0.07.0410 and pfSense 2.0.1

There are instructions for making the Cisco IPsec VPN client built
into iPhone work with pfSense.  One could assume that a similar
configuration could/should/would work.  I use the iPhone client so i
know that works.  No way to test anything else.